ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a DevOps Engineer, you will support our clients, each among the leaders in their industries, in their Journey to Cloud transformation. You will apply the top in the market methodologies of Accenture, while utilizing some of the top technologies in the field (for example Kubernetes, Artifactory, CitLab, Jenkins, Linux Containers), and having the chance to work side by side with some of the highest qualified professionals and experts in Greece.
- Own the execution for tools related to a specific DevOps domain
- Support in design & implementation of the end-to-end deployment and release management plans
- Assist in architecture blueprints build
- Participate in execution and documentation of test automations
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 1 year of recent professional experience as a DevOps Engineer in the abovementioned technology stack
- Experience with Linux is an additional advantage
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Degree of AEI / TEI in Computer Science or any other relevant field
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.