You will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with a team in growth, where you can bring fresh ideas and influence with your decisions. We need someone that is proactive, challenges the current infrastructure and involves state of the art tools and best practices. And of course, a person with a genuine interest in software automation, who will actively pursue the challenge of providing all aspects of a top-performing automation infrastructure for our R&D organization – and who can take on the responsibility of driving the process together with a team of colleagues.
On a day-to-day basis, we live by our mission: "Empower colleagues to achieve their goals faster with ease". We are therefore looking for a person with a genuine interest in software infrastructure, who actively will pursue the challenge of providing all aspects of a top-performing automation infrastructure for our R&D organization – and who can take on the responsibility of driving the process together with a team of colleagues in Ukraine and Denmark.
- Software Development background. You know the art of programming and understand disciplines such as source code branching, unit testing and scripting to optimize deployment processes
- 3-5 years of working experience as a software engineer, preferably engineer in DevOps.
- Overall knowledge and interest in general technologies (Azure/AWS, Containers (In Windows as well), microservices, Kubernetes)
- Administrative experience in continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy), virtualization, monitoring (e.g. PowerBI) and source control systems (e.g. Perforce, Git)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Energetic, service minded and positive mind-set, interested in good collaboration with our teams
- Drive projects for future enhancements to support the DevOps roadmap
- Contributing to the team’s overall roadmap and day to day tasks
- Ensure projects driven by you, will be aligned with the architects and the rest of DevOps
- Keeping track of the newest tools and technologies in the DevOps world
- Provide training to our DevOps engineers across R&D projects