Are you looking for new challenges as a #softwaredeveloper?
Are you fascinated with state-of-the-art cars and their #assistance systems?
#Teamwork in the automotive premium segment is your thing?
There are great things ahead of you: Together with you we would like to put the mobility of the future on the road - literally. What do we need to achieve that? YOU! Developers with future visions, fascination for data & passion for automobile. #nextbigthing
You will code with programming languages such as C and C++ in a model-based way as well as design and conceptualize software architectures accordingly. Apply your knowledge in innovative technologies such as machine learning and big data and your creativity in an agile environment to drive forward the next generation technologies of automated driving to level 4. Together with international partners, we will work on virtual and real ECUs, communicate interdisciplinary and focus continuously on our customers.
So, are you in?
Apply directly here for our Recruiting Day Developers! Code the future on 19.10.2019.
What do we have in store for you?
- Inspiring Pitches about our vision of the future and the possibility to get to know the area of automated driving more in detail.
- Experience and discuss the state-of-the-art technology at our driving events directly with our experts.
- Exchanges with your (potential) future colleagues about automated driving and AI in a relaxed atmosphere.
- We have a wide range of exciting topics in store for you! Which topic makes your heart beat faster? Please name 1-2 of your favorite topics in your application:
- Software development in the field of driving and parking functions, vision, fusion, plan, act and artificial intelligence
- Software development and architecture design for cutting edge multiprocessor/multicore embedded systems
- System design and software development for big data analytics
- DevOps Engineers for Software Tool Chain and Developer Experience
- Solution Architect for IT Infrastructure
- Software development in software simulation environment, sensor models
We are looking for you!
Perfect match for us:
- Completed Studies in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics, Geodesy, Mathematics, Physics or a comparable subject area
- distinct knowledge in programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Python), as well as in development and simulation tools (e.g. Matlab, Simulink, DOORS, Linux)
Ultra match for us:
- Sound professional experience in the field of automotive software development or
- Experience in embedded software development
- Practical experience with real-time systems
What are we offering:
An attractive salary with numerous additional benefits: flexible working time model, international assignments, individual development opportunities and a diverse range of health and sports activities. We focus on the individual! With us you work in a very future-oriented area - at the pulse of the time with modern technical equipment to work flexible and mobile from everywhere.
Good to know:
The RecruitingDay " Developers! Code the future " takes place in Sindelfingen.
The application process consists of two steps:
Step 1: Online application
Step 2: After your succesful application you will receive a personal invitation approx. 2 weeks before the event