As a Developer Technology Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, conducting, and monitoring the testing of our tools for graphics development to ensure the finished product quality. You will gain a deep understanding of the PowerVR Graphics architecture, become familiar with current and upcoming rendering techniques, and learn how to apply this knowledge to improve the performance and reliability of our PowerVR Tools.
- Develop and maintain our testing automation system
- Oversee the operation and performance of our testing automation system
- Work closely with other PowerVR teams to ensure the entire hardware and software stack is optimal
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Experience in test-driven development
- Experience with 3D graphics and related APIs such as OpenGL, Vulkan or DirectX
- Excellent coding and scripting programming skills (C and/or C++ and Python, Ruby etc...)
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills
You might also have
- Experience with virtualisation, automated provisioning and configuration
- Experience with quality assurance policies and procedures
- Experience with Android
- Experience with hardware and platform architectures
- Experience with Jenkins
- Remote administration of Windows, Linux, and macOS machines
- Interest in video-game technology
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.