Are you looking for a career in Berlin, Germany?
Then you might be our next Node.js developer.
Akelius Technology Department has two hundred staff members with forty nationalities.
Our Technology Department supports and drives the digital transformation of the Akelius business in seven countries worldwide.
- beeing part of the Common Logic team which uses a serverless approach to integrate applications that form the core of Akelius
- strive for high quality, testable, robust code, and having short development cycle
- use Azure based services to create APIs
- improve, automate and come up with innovative ideas for existing processes
- collaborate closely with other teams to understand their requirements
- stay up to date with all that's new on the cloud development world
who you are
- profound experience in TypeScript and Node.js for Backend
- basic knowledge of NoSQL databases and search engines, like MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Azure Search, Elasticsearch
- good knowledge of SQL Server
- understanding of CI/CD in cloud environments
- understanding of Event-driven architecture
- experience designing APIs, GraphQL, REST, SOAP is a plus
- experience integrating applications with SAP ByD is a plus
- fluent English is a must, German or Swedish is a plus
our company’s tech stack
- Java, Kotlin, Node.js with Typescript
- Angular, React.js, React Native
- Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- Kubernetes, Docker, serverless, GraphQL
- MongoDB, Neo4J, Kafka, PostgreSQL
- Auth0, ElasticSearch
- Ionic, Progressive Web App
- continues integration, continues deployment
what we offer you
- competitive salary
- thirty days of paid vacation
- visa and work permit sponsorship
- paid flights for relocation
- support in finding an apartment
- administrative relocation support
- extra vacation for further education
- subsidy for private pension plans
- flexible working hours
- gym, sauna, yoga, access to masseur at the office
- company restaurant
- free fruits, vegetables, coffee, tea
- meetups, boot camps and tech talks on different modern technologies
how to apply
Apply via Stackoverflow or email to [email protected]
Akelius acquires, upgrades, manages residential properties.
Akelius owns 45,000 rental apartments in Boston, New York, Washington, Montreal, Toronto, Paris, London, Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Malmo, Stockholm.
Read more at www.akelius.com