A Brief Introduction to Raytheon Cyber & Intelligence...Up for the Challenge?
Raytheon’s cyber professionals solve the toughest problems, protect entire nations and develop leading edge technology solutions. And it’s all in a day’s work. In Manchester and the South West region we've created Cyber Innovation Centres dedicated to solving the most complex cyber challenges. Thanks to our continued success, we're looking to further expand our engineering teams and our capabilities.
Cyber Security Technical Environment
Role and Responsibilities
- Create automation tests and perform manual testing
- Write testable, well-structured, maintainable code
- Define test environments and tool requirements
- Contribute to Agile ceremonies and deliver product and feature reviews
Skills and Experience
- You'll could either be a Tester/QA Analyst with some coding skills or a Developer who's a staunch advocate of TDD and BDD practices
- You'll have exposure to automated test tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, nUnit, jUnit
- You'll have a strong appreciation of Agile/Scrum/DevOps delivery model
- Cyber security experience is not mandatory but an appetite to learn our sector goes long way!
What we can offer to you
- Competitive basic salary + Bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 10.5%)
- 25 days holidays
- Flexible working + early Friday finishes
- Extensive benefits scheme
- On-going professional development
**We are holding a tech cyber meet-up on 20 June in Media City. Register your place on Eventbrite by searching Raytheon events.