Junior-Mid DevOps Engineer – Fintech – Horsham – up to £50K + Benefits
Key skills: Azure or AWS, PowerShell/Python, Deployment
Please note: This is a permanent onsite position based in Horsham, we are not able to offer a freelance, contract or fully remote role.
An innovative global software development company who are a market leader in the development of highly innovative and integrated end to end software systems for the global Financial Industry have an exciting opportunity for a talented DevOps Engineer to join their team. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 6 months DevOps experience, this can be with Azure or AWS and other cloud technologies.
This is an exciting role for someone looking for a great career – whilst being continually supported with further career development and training - and all whilst working for a highly successful Fintech company. This company are leading the way in developing innovative software products that are revolutionising the financial industry and the DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the development of solutions and deployment of the company’s suite of software applications as well as the development and streamlining of processes and systems.
· Proven background in Cloud infrastructures/technologies
· Experience in AWS or Azure (Ideally Azure)
· Configuration as code background with experience in Cloud platforms, Networking, Networking protocols and System Firewalls
· Scripting abilities using PowerShell, Cake or Python
· General understanding of deployment patterns.
· Experience using deployment software
· Write tools and scripts that aid the build and deployment of applications in a SaaS /Azure environment.
· Liaise with and provide education to developers on build and deployment operations.
· Monitor server and application system monitoring
· Ensure that the company complies with regulatory standards and best practices. Also
help oversee IT related verification, audits, and due diligence.
· Evaluate, develop, and implement policies and procedures related to computer systems
operation and development.
· Manage backup system for hosted platform, ensuring operations are effective and
· Participate in new projects and aid in the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
We view this as an excellent opportunity for a Junior or Mid-Level DevOps Engineer to join a forward thinking business with plans to grow the Devops team further in the next 12 months.