Dashlane is looking for a highly talented Desktop Software Engineer for its Windows Team. Within the development team, you will participate in evolving the best password manager and digital wallet for the most used platform. You will be involved in the development of the new Windows application that shares codes and concepts with our Web App including building the best user experience. You're excited about working in a start-up environment.
At Dashlane you will :
- Help maintaining the current application based on C++, Qt, and more
- Push code to production on your first day and not deal with big company bureaucracy.
- Work on complex speed and scaling challenges as we expand to a global audience.
- Be involved in Product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- Work with a world class team on both sides of the Atlantic (Paris, Lisbon & New York).
- You have expertise in descriptive UI technologies (React, QML or WPF).
- You have knowledge of C++, C# or another Object Oriented Programming Language.
- You have significant experience with Windows application programming.
- You have strong fundamentals in computer science: data structures, algorithms, software design, design patterns.
- You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and you're interested in new technologies
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
- You are fluent in technical English.
- You have already worked with React Native for Windows.
- You are a fast and motivated developer driven by UX and UI innovation on Windows application.
- Knowledge of the Win32 API is a plus.
- Knowledge of Qt is a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.