Deep Learning Engineers form the core of our team at Audatic. If you are excited to develop and test the infrastructure for novel algorithmic architectures for customizable sound environments, this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Design, implement, and evaluate models and software prototypes
- Create and improve deep learning architectures and corresponding software stack (visualization, neural network infrastructure)
- Engage in team collaboration to meet joint research goals
- 1-3 years of experience in software engineering
- Ability to write clean and well documented Python code
- Proven track record of solving challenging engineering problems
- Proven track record of building large-scale systems
- Relevant experience to the position such as:
- Knowledge of Tensorflow or similar frameworks
- Prior experience with audio or speech processing
- Understanding of low-power computation
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.