- You conceptualize varied, complex strategy and digital projects with well-known companies.
- You lead workshops and quickly understand the requirements of the customer
- You identify trends in the digital environment and anticipate them when developing data strategies
- As a Data Strategist you lead young colleagues in projects and lead them to success.
- With increasing professional experience you will also take over the technical leadership and responsibility of Data Strategy projects.
- Degree in Business Administration or Business Informatics
- Initial experience as a data strategist in the field of business analytics / data science or in strategy consulting
- Excellent PowerPoint skills to quickly turn complex topics into meaningful graphics and stories
- Very good analytical skills and a strong will to develop consistent end-to-end concepts
- Good knowledge in Big Data / Data Analytics / IT and Business Administration
- High commitment, flexibility and creativity
- Strong team and communication skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Shaping the digital future - Join our Data Journey
- Diverse range of tasks with high implementation speed and exciting challenges in setting up a rapidly expanding company
- Direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to the CEO, a young, dynamic team
- Authentic and value-oriented corporate culture with a special team spirit
- Sports facilities, e.g. in our own fitness and relaxation room or at the Bundesliga soccer table
- Joint celebrations: summer party, Christmas party and visit to the Octoberfest
- Drinks and fruit are available free of charge.