StackFuel is Germany's first provider of practical online training courses in the field of data analytics and data science. Within the context of the widespread digital transformations that are taking place, Stackfuel prepares large corporations, medium-sized companies and start-ups to make sure that they are able to work effectively in a data-driven working environment. For this, the StackFuel team relies on the cloud-based training environment Data Lab, the award-winning training environment that has been developed in-house by Stackfuel. Participants can perform interactive programming exercises through a practice-oriented training approach, they can develop algorithms for machine learning or artificial intelligence, and they can learn and work with real data from various industries. With this approach, StackFuel is taking on a pioneering role in the area of digitized and data-oriented further education.
In this position, you will work with a team of Educational Data Scientists to create learning content. You will develop content for our interactive programming tasks in the Data Lab and you will create text and video units for our online training courses Data Analytics, Data Science and Data Engineering. Through your commitment, you will take an active part in shaping the company and you will be laying the foundation for a career within an aspiring start-up.
- Development and implementation of interactive learning units in Python and R.
- Creation of data science content for video scripts, educational texts and project tasks based on real data sets and real business scenarios.
- Design and selection of training curricula and data science content.
- Formulating text for videos, exercises and project units.
- Logical structure and modularization of content in order to achieve learning objectives.
- Development of storyboards for project units.
- Quality assurance and the ongoing development of existing training courses.
- Data-driven evaluation of learning units.
- Development of dashboards to support participants.
- Assistance with tutorials regarding training related data science problems.
- Presentation of content in video lessons and webinars (optional).
- You have a degree (Master or PhD) in Data Science, Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Statistics or similar.
- You have 1 - 2 years professional experience in Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or related fields.
- Ideally, you have experience as a tutor or a research assistant.
- You are experienced in Python and statistical techniques. Experience with
algorithms of artificial intelligence, natural language processing and time
series analysis is desirable.
- You are able to take the perspective of our course participants.
- You have an independent and structured way of working.
- You have good communication skills, enjoy project-related work in a team
and have a hands-on mentality.
- You speak German at a high, preferably native, level (C1+).
- Experience a passion-driven startup in EdTech.
- Work in a young, dynamic and motivated team.
- Take responsibility from day one and contribute your own ideas.
- Well-equipped startup office with ping pong table and foosball table.
- Complete our online training courses and educate yourself to become a data expert.
- Experience an interesting and dynamic working environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Central office between Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt.
- We take care of our employees with small treats such as fresh fruit, varied
team events and joint activities.
- Working time: 40 hours/week.