We’re seeking a Data Scientist with strategic experience who will research, model and integrate architectures to align with business strategy, goals and objectives. The Data Scientist will create architectural principles to support business goals, and develop IT frameworks that support business applications.
He or she will understand and model key business capabilities, processes, relationships and impacts of technology on business goals. The Data Scientist will also formulate conceptual architectures and communicate architectural vision, goals and design objectives to multiple audiences.
Determine database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications and programming; review objectives with clients and evaluate current systems
Develop database solutions by designing proposed system; define database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up and recovery specifications
Install database systems by developing flowcharts; apply optimum access techniques, coordinate installation actions and document actions
Maintain database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems, calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating and installing new releases, completing maintenance and answering user questions
Provide database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions and resolving problems.
Extensive experience in:
- Agile and/or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE) Software Delivery Life Cycle
- API Creation and Management (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Service-oriented architecture
- IT standards, procedures, policy
- Application delivery process
- Business process modeling
- IT environment
- Product and vendor evaluation
- Information security management
Working experience in:
- Information management
- Information security architecture
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)