In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.autoscout24.com.
This is a key role within our Data & Analytics team and gives you the opportunity to build a world-class Data Landscape for AutoScout24. This is ideal for someone with strong focus on cloud-based data technologies, good service and DataOps orientation, and loves to build data-driven business. You will be involved in working with huge amount of data, cutting-edge technologies and working with some of the most influential and impactful data projects in Germany. Help us shaping and steering data drivenness within AutoScout24 by utilizing the transformative power of data technology.
What we need from you:
- Being one of the contributors to our data lake and data platform
- Modelling and developing resilient solutions to store, ingest, process and analyze high volumes of data from different sources
- Adopting a consulting and coaching mindset to best support data stakeholders in a dynamic, cross-functional environment
- Constantly applying logical, analytical and critical thinking to Big Data, with a strong desire to learn about new trends and how to implement them
- Adept in agile environments, ready for frequent development cycles, continuous delivery, DevOps and DataOps work
What we need you to bring:
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Math or in a comparative field
- 2+ years work experience
- Business-proven hands-on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, Kafka)
- Experience in Python, Scala, R or SQL
- Know-how of Linux, Shell, and DevOps tools
- Solid experience in data modelling, resilient engineering
- You collaborate in diverse and visionary teams and settings
- Strong communication skills
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with complex software systems, MicroService architectures, MicroStrategy and in real-time processing.
- Practice in Clean Code, Test Driven Development or Pair Programming
What you can expect from us:
For 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customers every single day. What awaits you:
- An attractive salary package and a lucrative employer-funded pension
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, Home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Personal development through individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal Benefits, such as price reduction at the gym or the cafeteria
- Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival, Oktoberfest and Christmas party
We are looking forward to your application online!