An exciting task is waiting for you:
As a Junior or Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d) you will have the chance to become part of a fast-growing team in an early stage. You will improve and extend the current Data Platform in AWS that enables other teams to make data-based decisions based on that. You will also build Data Products in cross-functional teams together with Software Engineers and Data Scientists in order to automate operative processes backed up with intelligent algorithms which allow the company to grow in a scalable way. Thereby you will have to handle big and small datasets, structured and unstructured data as well as batch and streaming processes. Your tasks in detail:
- Create and develop a scalable and cloud-based Data platform
- Develop resilient and performant data architectures in order to make life easier for the internal key users of our data
- Shape an AWS based distributed stream and batch processing solution
- Provide tools and advice for data ingestion, processing and analysis to empower our teams in gaining valuable Insights
- Ensure high flexibility by implementing Microservices in our architecture
- Overtake responsibility in your domain
- Living Agile: Frequent development cycles, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
What you can offer in return:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Professional work experience with Big Data environment and in the cloud (e.g. Hadoop, AWS, EMR) as well as with Python, Java or Scala
- Deep understanding of approaches to data storage (RDMBS, NOSQL databases, OLAP), proficiency with SQL
- Experienced with Streaming Tools (e.g. Kinesis, Kafka)
- Familiarity with complex software systems and Microservice architectures
- Practice in Clean Code and Test Driven Development
- Logical and analytical thinking in combination with a high degree of data quality
- Communication and presentation skills
- Conscientious and autonomous working and also being a team player
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Strong desire to learn about new trends and technologies
What Cluno stands for:
- Your impact: With your expertise and commitment you actively shape our growth.
- Teamwork: Flexible, pragmatic, professional and solution-oriented; we have a great atmosphere - both at work and at our company events; we are currently over 60 experts and our team continues to grow.
- Stable environment: Start up and solidly positioned; for our three founders, Cluno is already the second successful start-up; German and American investors have invested a total of over $36 million in us in one year.
- Our office: Centrally located in Munich at Leuchtenbergring; here we offer you fruit and drinks for free and we have our own canteen and coffee bars in-house. The highlight is our roof terrace with a view of the Alps.
- Benefits: e.g. subsidy for the MVV ticket, a prepaid Mastercard with monthly credit at your free disposal or employee discount for our Cluno Auto subscription.
Sounds interesting? Then please send your application with your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to Veronika Hotz. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Neumarkter Straße 28
Want to find out more?