What You’ll Do:
- Build real-time data pipelines with state-of-the-art-data processing frameworks.
- Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve our data quality.
- Work in cross functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
Who you are:
- You know how to work with high volume heterogeneous data
- You have experience in data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques.
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation.
- You understand the value of collaboration within teams.
Your application documents (in English) have to include a motivational letter, CV, relevant certificates and references in one single PDF document.
Please note that applications handed in without motivational letter will not be processed.
Positions remain open until filled. We are strongly committed to promoting equal opportunity and diversity in our team.