Job Description:What is in store for you?
- You will actively work as a Data Engineer in the planning, implementation and validation of scalable back-end solutions for data-driven location-based services.
- In doing so, you will identify the necessary technical solutions and coordinate them within your own team and with other teams.
- In an international and interdisciplinary environment, you will work both on your own and together with partners.
- You will test your implementation not only through a high level of test automation and a CI pipeline, but also on real hardware and in the vehicle.
- Systematically responding to questions in an agile team will round off your exciting domain of responsibility.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Solid programming knowledge (Java or Scala) and several years of practical development experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering, software testing, test methodology, tools for test-driven development, Internet technologies and web services.
- Advanced knowledge of data processing with Apache Spark and Apache Flink.
- Extensive knowledge in the field of location-based services/geoservices, as well as practical knowledge of interface design, requirements engineering and specifications.
- Practical experience with agile development procedure models, embedding them in a non-agile environment and the use of tools such as Jira, Confluence, git.
- Business-fluent English.
- Pro-active work approach and analytical thinking.