Would you like to shape the future of urban mobility? Join our team of experts in software development, data science, computer vision and geoinformation systems. At Parkbob we work on enabling a seamless last mile experience by delivering digital curb-side data as well as mobility optimization services. We are excited about the future of urban mobility and hope you will join us on this journey.
For our StreetCrowd service, we are building a continuously growing crowd user base and engaging users in enabling a more effective mobility service across cities through car sharing fleet optimization. To develop this service further we are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team.
- Handling geospatial data related to our Streetcrowd and Smart Parking Service
- Evaluating the quality of current data sources & identifying opportunities for new data acquisition
- Building, maintaining and improving the data architecture and processes to support the requirements of business stakeholders, data scientists and IT
- Define and implement approaches to improve data quality and reliability, and make data integration, storage, processing and analytics more efficient
- Supporting the existing data science team in the development of spatio-temporal models of shared mobility fleet operations
- Preparing powerful visualizations and computing performance metrics
- Creating preliminary data analyses
What we are looking for…
You enjoy working in a team but are not afraid to work independently as well and love to come up with new ideas. The more skills you can cover from this list, the better:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Field of study: Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field focused on predictive modelling and quantitative analysis.
- You have experience with handling data from different sources and stored in different formats.
- You have a good knowledge of R and libraries for data processing
- Linux and Bash Scripting knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Postgres & PostGIS is a plus
- Good English language skills (German language not required)
- Austrian work permit required
Is this job for you?
We are looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Please send us your CV and a description of why you are the right person for this role to [email protected] or just click the Apply Now button on StackOverflow :)