One of London's leading boutique investment management funds needs a junior level developer to join their Operations management team as a Data Executive!
The Operations department provides data throughout the company and external clients which plays a crucial part in day to day business. On the Operations Desk, you will ensure the integrity of data used in the company's internal processes to provide efficient service to clients.
You will be involved in building bespoke applications to ensure the data that comes in and out of the Operations department is accurate and consistent. This will include data maintenance, writing SQL unit tests and improving existing processes, which help form the backbone of the business.
Working in a flat management structure, you will be directly responsible for ensuring data quality whilst working in this central department.
- At least 1 year of commercial experience working with SQL databases
- Solid understanding of database principles
- SQL Server
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic
- Previous employment within the asset management/financial industry
- Experience working with financial data
- Redgate, including SQL Test
- TFL or other version control systems