3D Hubs is far more than 3D printing, and we're only getting BIGGER! 3D Hubs makes high-quality manufacturing methods instantly accessible to Engineers all over the world with our digital platform. And behind the scenes we're equipping our Software Products for ever more tangible applications within the $13 trillion Manufacturing Industry. Following our 2019 funding we'll continue to bring Digital Innovation to the Industrial World.
If you're looking for a Tech Scale-up in Amsterdam that's utilising A.I. for something other than Financial Services, there are few to choose from. But none will have the tangible impact on everyday life that 3D Hubs has been producing since 2013. Millions of Metallic & Plastic parts have been digitally analysed and automatically assigned to production through our platform. Our algorithms enable Instant Pricing for 3D Printing, CNC Machining & Injection Molding that would otherwise take days or even weeks!
Over the past 6 years we've created a lot of valuable content which attracts millions of visitors to our website. We've successfully pivoted from a B2C company to one of the fastest-growing B2B scale-ups in the Netherlands. We want to be able to maintain the fast-paced culture that has focused on results-over-process for the past 6 years. Does that sound like the right environment for your next career move?
Our tech stack: Python (Flask/SQLAlchemy), PostgreSQL/Aurora, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, Redshift.
What you'll do:
- Work on a wide range of different Analytical projects across different teams in the company
- Empower other teams with easy to use tools so they understand and analyze their core metrics
- Prioritize various data requests and perform analyses on key issues to help various teams at 3D Hubs
- Advise teams on pro-actively solving business challenges using insights from our quantitative data sources
- Collaborating with different teams to ensure the quality and stability of the data used to feed core metrics
What it takes:
- 2-4 years of experience in Data Analytics in a tech scale-up environment
- Strong academic track record, preferably with a quantitative Masters degree
- Skilled in at least one scripting language (e.g. Python or R), SQL
- In depth experience with at least one BI Tool (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- BONUS: Experience with CRM Data [we use Hubspot], Segment.io for WebAnalytics [event data, etc] & NetSuite
Our tech stack: Python (Flask/SQLAlchemy), PostgreSQL/Aurora, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, Redshift. Test Tools: Selenium WebDriver, PyTest, PageObject, TestRail, Jenking, GIT/GitHub