What does your job entail?
As Customer Success Engineer, you are the go-to person for our (inter)national customers on both our first generation (Java) and second generation (Python) production environments. In fact, one of your first projects will be leading the migration of first generation clients to our second generation platform, dealing with a diverse range of challenges. You will have full and ongoing responsibility for our EU and USA service desks and therefore will be investigating and handling challenging incidents and service requests in ingenious ways, as well as fixing bugs. Most importantly, you walk the extra mile to keep our customers happy by interacting and checking in with them regularly and having weekly sessions on provided service and customer satisfaction.
Who are you?
You are an energetic and transparent communicator who is able to work both independently and within a dynamic team, who takes ownership and has a service-oriented attitude. You get enthusiastic by happy customers, continuous testing and solving recurring issues by automation. You value high levels of quality and you are a problem-solving talent, who knows how to act in a rapidly changing environment like energyworx.
- Demonstrable and successful experience with customer service and technical support, preferably within a team setting
- Programming skills in Python
- Familiarity with tools in the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence)
- Affinity with cloud services, serverless architectures, and data processing & analytics
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Customer and quality focused
- Solution oriented and proactive
- Accurate / systematic
- Strong communicator
- Flexible in working hours & attitude