We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer (m/f/d) for the expansion of our team in Munich.
We are a tech startup from Munich in the B2B SaaS area. We develop and implement cloud software solutions for the automatic optimization of the entire transport logistics. Smartlane offers an intelligent interface linking complex logistics processes in order to analyze, transparently present and significantly reduce transport costs among others. Our vision is to build a global leader in this space.
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer (m/f/d) who will make the big product vision a reality with us.
Your tasks in our team:
- You are working on technical and high algorithm potential analysis and pilot projects in collaboration with our sales team
- You are taking over the Smartlane onboarding with our customers
- You are taking part at kickoff and technical workshops with our customers at our office or at the customers office together with our sales team
- You are responsible for the quality assurance of the product development regarding the customer journey
- You are taking over the customer support of our product "Smartlane transport intelligence"
- With your high empathy you are taking over the technical second level support for our customers
- You've got very good skills with python and extensive skills with excel
- You've heard about docker, git and jira and know what it means
- With your openness and empathy you unterstand the needs of customers and with this you improve our software and processes
- You have some pragmatism to implement the customer requirements
- Customer care and satisfaction are your highest priority
- You have the flexibility to learn fast and increase your learning curve
- It would be a nice to have if you earned some know how within logistics, but it's not a must have
- You are fluent in German and English as well
What awaits you at Smartlane:
- Flexible working hours and a friendly working atmosphere
- Highest appreciation of your performance and the goal of building a talented team for a sustainable, long-term track record
- Support for education and trainings to further develop your professional and personal skills
- Good coffee, tea, drinks, cereals and fruits for free
- Free membership in UrbanSportsClub