Nordson Advanced Technology Systems, a division of $2B Nordson corporation, is seeking a Customer Software Engineer.
High-resolution automated X-ray inspection systems designed for sophisticated high-speed inspection of semiconductor samples, wire bonds and PCB-assembly boards.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting data exchange requirements and creation of specifications
- Development of custom interface modules for traceability and reporting
- Installation and debugging of custom interfaces at the customer site
- Creating internal and external documentation of the developed software modules
- Telephone and on-site support for the interface modules
Required Education and Experience
- Knowledge and experience in object oriented programming
- Practical experience in using Visual Studio, SVN, MS-SQL
- Technical experience with software integration techniques (SECS/GEM) would be desirable
- Good communication skills with customers
- Good English skills in talking and writing
In addition to your professional qualifications you have a versatile personality (m/f), which is characterized by an organized and well-structured way of working. Your strengths include strong communication skills, teamwork and commitment. You have a well-structured yet flexible way of working. Even in difficult situations you stay organized and always act service- and customer-oriented. Plan with us your next career move! Our team looks forward to meeting you!
International travel up to 50%
We offer you a secure and diversified workplace with an experienced international team and a broad customer range in an innovative development environment