We are looking for a Business oriented CRM developer to take our CRM solutions to the next level
Do you share a passion for CRM solutions, ensuring beneficial functionality, technical stability and data consistency?
And are you eager to apply your extensive knowledge within the area to real business challenges?
Join our exciting journey in digitizing our business
DFDS is currently going through a transformation. The outcome of a recent strategy process has confirmed our initial initiatives to provide a best-in-class digital experience across the customer lifecycle and provided renewed ambitions for an accelerated digitalization of our business.
We continue to experience unprecedented growth, and that leaves incredible opportunity for our CRM team. Working agile with a strong focus on our customer’s needs, the team have already delivered multiple solution that provides tangible benefits for the business and our customers.
The CRM team currently consists of 2 highly dedicated specialists and we are now looking for a skilled and motivated colleague to join and help accelerate our strategy even further.
Your primary task will be to turn business problems into solutions that provide real value for the company and its customers.
Main responsibilities include:
- Gathering system and software requirements
- CRM configuration - forms, views, business rules, security configuration, workflows, dashboards, etc.
- Test and validation of applications and integrations
- Designing, architecting and implementing integrations and migrations between Dynamics CRM and a variety of products.
- Be assisting the business with 3rd line support.
- Stay on top of new functionality and new opportunities for utilizing CRM
With a very diverse business spanning across multiple business areas (Freight Ferry Services, Logistics and Passenger Ferries) supported by many different IT solutions, there is a huge potential for working cross-functional.
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft CRM professional with a background in customization and configuration and the skills required to assist in building CRM solutions that take the end-user journey to the next level.
With a passion for solving business problems, you bring an analytical mindset, your technical flair and a dedication to quality to every part of your work. Your people skills allow you to work effectively in a team environment, collaborating and sharing ideas to develop the best solution.
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft CRM solution design and configuration - implementing and maintaining solutions on Dynamics CRM online.
- Solid experience with .net - preferably C#
- Hands-on experience doing complex customizations and configurations.
- Good experience in documenting business requirements and technical specifications.
- Experience of working with different types of integrations between other systems and CRM
- Knowledge with one or more marketing tools is a plus
- Be experienced working in an international company and able to communicate in English
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with problem-solving attitude
- Be self-driven and create and maintain structure and processes
Why work for DFDS?
At DFDS, we believe that digital technologies and the pace of their adoption are key driving forces in changing the ways businesses work. Hence, CRM is strategically important in the continued journey and success for DFDS. This position is a great opportunity to influence the way DFDS will be conducting business in the future and offers you an excellent opportunity to further enhance your CRM specialist toolbox.
We can offer you a great workplace and a key role in a growing international company. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth and you will have the opportunity to build relationships with stakeholders across the group.
If you have questions to the position, please contact IT Talent Acquisition Consultant Kristina Andersen at +45 9137 4207 or at [email protected] All applications will be treated confidentially. If you find the job interesting and you meet requirements, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.