As a Computer Vision Engineer in TAIGER you will contribute to our new AI Excellence Centre of Segovia. We are building a culture and a team excited about the AI we are creating and the problems we’re solving.
What are you going to do?
- Training filters to improve quality of textual documents.
- Training models of extraction, detection, parsing of non-textual elements in textual documents (tables, signatures, stamps...).
- Propose ideas during the work meetings with the team.
- Being part of the future!
- You have knowledge in OpenCV.
- You’re smart and interested in IA an cool technologies.
- Experience in Image processing, Object Marking Recognition or Object Detection.
- Knowledge of OCR technologies is a plus.
- Written and oral communication skills in English. We work with Singapore, we need to understand each other.
- Ability to communicate within the team, as well as with other project partners.
- Super friendly environment;
- Money you can change for things;
- Flexible retribution; (transport, food and nursery)
- Training policy; (online, we are tech Company and all that stuff)
- Flexible working hours;
- Exchanges experiences Spain-Singapore;
- Free coffee, fruit and nuts :)