Our hubs are at the core of operating MOIA. The hub operations teams develop the software that supports processes around drivers, shifts and our fleet. This includes self-service solutions for hub employees, planning and assigning shifts, managing our stop network, provisioning of our vehicles as well as integrating vehicle telematics into the system.
In your team you will ensure that the delivered software meets the highest engineering quality in terms of testability, performance and software architecture.
What you will do
- As a Cloud Native Developer you will build and maintain self-contained services.
- You will own your code and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver and operate serverless applications using AWS Lambda.
- You will be part of a team which continuously improves software quality, applies code reviews, and encourages pair programming. You and your team will take ownership for the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation and maintenance.
What will help you to fulfill this role:
You are excited to work in high-performance teams, love solving problems, are eager to learn and can thrive in a startup culture.
- Passion for software development and interest for working in agile teams using modern programming languages. Experience in Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience in AWS, AWS Lambda and Serverless Framework would be ideal.
- Experience with building and/or running distributed systems with Cloud Services.
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, event-driven architecture, DevOps and a strong interest in further development.
- Good communication skills and interest in being part of highly autonomous and cross-functional teams.
- Fluent communication in English.