Job Description:Job ID: 121059
Organisation: Portfolio Company
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Digital Business is an innovative business for the drive system portfolio of Large Drive Applications. In center is the acquisition and use of drive system data from the field as well as corresponding virtual data and data models from R&D and engineering.
With the new innovative brand SIDRIVE IQ the Large Drive Applications Digital Business-team works on the future of drive systems today. For more information on SIDRIVE IQ refer to: www.siemens.com/sidrive-iq
What part will you play?
* Your tasks comprise conception, realization, operation and maintenance of an integrated test automation for cloud-based applications of SIDRIVE IQ
* You are in the center of an exciting field of IoT-data services, scalable cloud architectures and big data approaches in an industrial domain
* In your role as part of an agile, dynamic development team you realize responsibly strategy, conception and realization of test automation of back-end services in close collaboration with your SCRUM-team and across other SCRUM-teams
* You contribute actively in knowledge transfer within and beyond the SCRUM-team
What you need to make real what matters.
* You hold a degree in computer science, information technology or automation technology and have experience in usage of relevant development and CD/CI-tools (e.g. JIRA, Git Hub, Xray)
* Moreover, you bring comprehensive experience and competence in application of test frameworks and tools (e.g. Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Jenkins)
* You are familiar with software development standards and frameworks and made experience in testing of software architecture design / operation (e.g. microservice-based architectures, unit tests, REST API tests)
* General understanding of industrial automation technology is helpful
* You have an excellent command of German and English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.