Got algorithm and clean code in your blood? Data-driven problems are just the right challenge for you? We have new challenges for you!
- Develop big data applications based on Java and web technologies using the common frameworks
- Provide clean, maintainable and high-quality software products
- Thoroughly document, test and maintain backend solutions
- Identify performance bottlenecks within the applications and address them accordingly
- Debugging, reviewing, developing and taking charge of complex solutions
- Excellent core Java programming skills including multi-threading
- 3 or more years of experience with developing complex, distributed applications
- Practical experience of using the Spring framework (2+ years)
- Knowledge of AWS services or Azure
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes orchestration
- Firmly grounded with Spring, Maven, CI and CD
- Experience with non-functionals such as security, performance, scalability etc.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Fascinating data-driven tasks and unique Big Data challenges in various industries
- Benefit from 10 years of delivering excellence to our customers
- Work on the open-source community and become a contributor
- Fair pay and bonuses
- Work with cutting edge equipment and tools
About Ultra Tendency
Ultra Tendency is a software-development and consulting company, which is fast growing and specialising in the fields of Big Data and Data Science. We design, develop, and support complex algorithms and applications that enable data-driven products and services for our customers.
data privacy statement: https://ultratendency.com/data-protection/