Clincal Data Analyst
We are looking for a Clinical Data Analyst to delve into our product and clinical data and extract trends and business insights. The role we’re looking to fill is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about the potential for new technology to transform healthcare and the improvement it can make to patients and their wellbeing.
To succeed in this role, you should be analytical and resourceful. Due to the nature of the data and the products you will be analyzing, it is also recommended that you have experience in Healthcare and/or Health Informatics. You will take responsibility for managing our clinical data warehouse, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. The data flowing through our clinical analytics pipeline is a combination of metrics and raw output from our clinical products (symptom assessment, health risk assessment, and more) and one of the focal points of the business to support core operations and enable future growth.
You will work alongside our Clinical, and Data Science team to conceptualize and produce high quality, impactful reports and analyses. You will also be instrumental in answering queries from various departments within the business, in particular the clinical team, to support and improve day-to-day operations. You will become intimately familiar with our clinical KPIs and play an active role in helping formulate our priorities and strategy in those areas of the business.
The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in SQL querying and all aspects of data analytics, including generation, scrubbing, and visualization. Additionally, you should be committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports and able to tell the story behind raw data to non-technical audiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shake up the healthcare sector in the UK and the world. Our team made up of smart, ambitious, yet humble experts in technology and healthcare is growing rapidly. With significant backing from one of the most respected investment firms, we are tackling one of the biggest challenges of the 21st century. Every day you will help build a better future and make a difference that will impact people today as well as improve the health & wellbeing of future generations.
- Work with clinicians to produce and maintain high quality visualisations and provide them with pertinent data, to help support their day-to-day operations and improve their efficacy.
- Creation of client and executive level reporting to provide a summary of the state of play and key metrics of all product offerings on the Doctorlink platform.
- Assist with bespoke data requests from multiple teams and stakeholders including the clinical team, help desk, governance, sales, and marketing teams
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards, metric reports, and rich data visualizations integrating from multiple data sources
- Maintain clinical coding solutions within the clinical product to enable interoperability with client systems and novel analytics (SNOMED / ICD10)
- Work closely with team leads and project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Robust understanding of the principle and application of GDPR, the application of pseudonymisation and an active member of the Information Governance committee.
- Develop and maintain protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Delve into data to discover discrepancies and ensure robustness of data sets
- Solid experience in data analysis
- Experience in SQL, database administration
- Broad experience in data analysis and visualization methods
- Extensive knowledge of the administration and creation of reports using Power BI
- Experience with clinical coding systems such as SNOMED and ICD10
- Previous experience handling and analysing large datasets
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong communicator with excellent language skills and eye for detail
- Self-motivated individual, able to take the initiative, with exceptional organization skills and able to deliver to deadlines
- Personable and comfortable working in any environment and at all levels in the organisation and interacting with our clients
- Able to work at pace and adapt to circumstances
- Formal qualification in health informatics at graduate or postgraduate level
- Previous experience in health data analytics
- Previous experience with agile methodology and Jira administration
- Experience in SSIS
- Good understanding and/or experience in the following: C# or Python / Azure Data Factory / Virtual Machines / Azure Active Directory / Azure Portal
What’s in it for me?
- Incredible support, tools and the training to excel in your career
- You’ll get to work in one of our tech hubs in either Covent Garden in London or Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire.
- An excellent compensation package including a healthcare cash-plan, 5% pension, bonus, Life assurance, 25 days leave, employee discount platform including 20% off restaurants in Covent Garden and of course all the usual free food and drink.
Where do I sign up?
If you want to be part of something special and join a nimble, well-funded, pre-IPO, talented team, using the latest tech to develop solutions that make a real difference to people’s lives, then we want to hear from you.
Some extra info that’s important to us:
We welcome applications from all sections of the community as an Equal Opportunities employer. We are also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please just let us know.
We take your data privacy seriously and commit to processing your data in line with GDPR guidelines. Please see our Privacy Notice detailing how we manage your applicant data. By proceeding through the applicant stage we understand that you are in agreement on how we will manage your data.
We’ll need to take background checks relevant to the role, which will include a Right to Work check, employment references and a DBS check.