Job Description:About the company
Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and useful products for faculty and academic communities. By building an engine for faculty activity, decisions, and data, Interfolio has become the first mover in defining and leading the category of faculty-focused technology that cultivates goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making.
Interfolio operates the first holistic faculty information system to support the full lifecycle of faculty work, from job seeking to review, tenure, sabbatical, committee work, research, and beyond. Offering colleges and universities increased transparency and insight into faculty data to help achieve their strategic initiatives, Interfolio believes that advancing the faculty will advance the institution.
What’s even better than that?
We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
Like what you've heard so far?
At Interfolio, we are committed to diversity and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national, social or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status (including pregnancy), or any status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate
Interfolio is looking for an accomplished Project Manager who will be responsible for implementations, renewals and client adoption and utilization within a set of named accounts. You will serve as the primary contact and advocate for your clients to deliver successful implementations, manage issues and align with your Interfolio peers to provide an excellent overall client experience.
This position will be based out of our office in Washington, DC.
You’re passionate about service and the opportunity to apply your skills to help us evolve our client success program. You are a self-starter, a quick study, and a skilled communicator. You are comfortable both giving and receiving feedback in pursuit of a better service experience. Lastly, you will thrive in a position and company in which you could develop your professional skills and grow in a fast-paced startup atmosphere.
Skills We're Looking For:
- Ensuring a successful software implementation experience for clients across all of our products by learning our product suite inside and out
- Manage all key implementation phases by driving project plans, assigning timelines and resources and advising clients on how to become successful using our products
- Utilize existing delivery methodology while continually adding feedback and insights to our processes
- Develop and manage the relationships within your named accounts and demonstrating value to key stakeholders
- Manage yearly contract renewals for existing clients and ensure that paperwork is initiated and appropriately processed
- Proven ability to train groups of varying size and skills on product configuration, usage and nuances
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical issues
- Working with other departments to prioritize, coordinate, and apply resources where needed
- Be an internal champion that handles client issues, escalating appropriately and tracking to completion
- Effectively collaborate with team members on client troubleshooting and methodologies best practices
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction within your accounts
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple deadlines, resources and activities
- Passion and enthusiasm for improving client experience with Interfolio products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot swiftly, specifically when presented with an issue where you must ask questions to get to the root of the problem
- Higher Education industry experience a plus
In Addition, You Should:
- Hold a BS/BA degree (required)
- Have 1-3 years of relevant work/industry experience
- Have SaaS and software experience (a plus)
- Be able to speak and write in fluent English
- Live within commutable distance of our office in Washington, D.C.
- Be willing to travel 25 - 50%
Tools We Use:
- Liquid Planner
- Google Suite
Applicants for this position must currently reside in the continental United States. In addition to a competitive salary and commission plan, Interfolio offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, generous paid time off, a wellness benefit, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart – we look forward to you learning more about us!