We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 6 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid.
We are looking for strong candidates that have interest in helping us get there and building great products along the way. If you feel like one of these people, our office in Berlin is hiring for the position of a Certification Manager - Hardware.
In this role you will work on:
- managing and documenting the various certification processes for electronic payment terminals
- planning and executing certification test sessions in house and in external labs
- maintaining our certification test tools
- documenting certification procedures and keep an inventory of all achieved certifications and its expiry dates
- organizing ongoing regression tests to ensure our systems keep compliant between the official certification
You will be a great fit if you have the following qualifications:
- good understanding of distributed electronic systems
- basic know how about communication protocols
- basic project management and administration skills
- basic testing and QA skills
Good to have skills:
- knowledge of electronic payment protocols such as EMV, ISO8583 etc.
- experience with certifications defined by EMVCo, MasterCard, VISA etc.
- Be part of one of world’s most exciting startups, on a mission to take over the world.
- We have a close, welcoming and international community. We get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, football, office parties.
- SumUp Corporate Pension Scheme
- German classes
- Yoga classes
- Football & Running teams
- Semi-annual off-sites, where the tech teams from Berlin, Sofia, and São Paulo gather together. In the past we've gone to Bulgaria and Greece and a castle in the German countryside.
- All the startup swag you expect: kicker table, unlimited drinks & fruits
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.