FULLTIME for the locations Vienna and Villach
reference number: T37328
You are actively involved in shaping your future, then you need an employer who not only supports but also challenges his employees! You want to create great things together in a team and always want to develop yourself further? Complicated tasks give you the kick and when it gets tough, you still keep a cool head?
Then YOU belong in our team!
We are strengthening our team and are currently looking for a dedicated Camunda / Java BPM Software Developer in permanent employment for the locations Vienna & Villach. For the permanent position at the location Villach, there is a 3-month enrollment in Vienna.
If YOU also want to prove yourself and you can not "do it", then join our team and support us with your know-how, dedication and enthusiasm!
- As a team, you can use state-of-the-art technology to create individual solutions for individual projects in the classic enterprise environment.
- You have the ability to influence the way we implement BPM in our systems.
- For this you determine and analyze the requirements and implement them technically based on our BPM applications and the integration of adjacent system landscapes.
- You design, implement, test and independently document automated business processes.
- You work on exciting and diversified IT projects.
- You provide professional support in technical matters for our team.
You do not have to fly to join us but the following superpowers round off your profile:
- Profound, completed education in the field of IT/Electrical Engineering (HTL, FH or study)
- Two or more years of hands-on experience building a BPM system (Activiti, Camunda, Oracle, IBM, etc.) to design business processes
- Logical and analytical way of thinking
- Experience with Java and / or Java Enterprise technologies
- Knowledge in unit testing for OOP languages
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Fluent English skills
Nice to have
- Business Process Automation (Camunda, BPMN 2.0)
- SOA Webservices (XML, XSD, WSDL, Webservices)
- REST Web Services
- ORM (JPA, Hibernate, MyBatis)
- Performance Problems
- Fluent German skills
- Ability to specifically develop problem solutions and implement bug fixes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Independent way of working
- Communicative team player
- Willingness to work in a highly self-organized team
- Interest in learning new topics
- Enjoy solving complex questions
- Hands-on mentality
- Flexible time management (core time from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm)
- Extensive library / knowledge base
- Cafeteria in the house
- Table soccer
- Fresh fruits
- Free drinks
- Regular entertaining corporate events such as Rafting, Secret Room, Bubble Soccer, Oktoberfest ...
- Young motivated team - work and fun complement each other!
"So that you find out how we tick" .... Find out more about us on kununu ...
- Versatile tasks in a company that is constantly evolving
- Very good training opportunities
- Support in the completion of certifications
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a successful and dedicated team
- Flexible working time model
- Fast and direct communication channels
- For this advertised position, a salary of EUR 42,000.00 to 56,000.00 gross per year applies. It offers a market-compliant overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
Caught your attention?
We are looking forward to receiving your application under indication of the reference number T37328 via email to Karin Rosenberger (email@example.com). Please inform us about your salary expectations and your availability.