C++ Software Engineer
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
What a Software Engineer does at EA:
Our test engineers write either C++ or Java code while automating tests plans they have written according to requirements and technical designs.
We are responsible to ensure highest quality of our services and products and we do that through developing our own test automation frameworks such as Arson and Locust, as well as through adoption and modification of open source tools such as REST-Assured and Appium.
To ensure ultimate experience for our players, we are constantly evaluating new technologies and adopting them in our architectures. At the same time, we are modifying our testing frameworks and testing processes to ensure testability and supportability of these architectures.
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
• 2+ years of experience in software development in C++
• 1+ years of experience working with APIs/SDKs
• Experience working with automation tools and/or frameworks such as NUnit and JUnit
• 2+ years of experience with version control tools such as Perforce
• Familiarity with Linux, DBs and Client/Server technology
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills working in a multi-threaded environment
• Fluency in English
Nice to have:
• Experience working with Standard Template Libraries
• Experience with mobile development
• Experience working with RESTful interface
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
• Where we are located? Afi Park 2, Vasile Milea no 4F
Don’t Just Play It – Create It!