We are looking for a smart young individual willing to work in a multi-disciplinary role. The role offers the individual an exciting opportunity to learn about financial markets and cutting-edge technologies and to grow with the company. Prior experience in financial markets is not required. We would expect candidates with 2-5 years of experience in C++ development (preferably low-latency development)to be a good fit.
- You will be responsible for delivering and controlling end-to-end product development.
- Work directly with traders who have a deep respect for technology.
- Collect and analyze data.
- Prototype solutions and models in order to confirm the validity and effectiveness of the proposals.
- Develop, test and back-test production-ready solution
- You will write code for
- New features
- Latency and stability improvements
- Analyzing huge volume of data
- Implementing and testing new design ideas
- You will be responsible for managing your time and task on development, analysis and experimentation.
- You will be required to keep up-to-date and improve a variety of systems and technologies for business operations.
1. Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
2. Understanding of Computer Architecture
3. Knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures
4. Strong quantitative skills
1. Ability to work in a Linux environment
2. Ability to write clean, reliable and highly scalable code
3. Experience of development in C++
4. Experience with high-transaction, low-latency optimisation
5. Some networking experience
6. Understanding of CPU architecture
7. Understanding of test-driven and data-driven design
Must be Interested in
1. Achieving maximum performance from available hardware and software
2. Attracted to the dynamics and fundamentals of the financial markets
3. Eagerness to learn and broaden one's skill set is a must, also outside your department
1. Ability to communicate with technical and business colleagues
2. Fluent in English
3. Familiarity with the financial services industry a plus
1. Ability to work independently and also in a small team
2. Can take initiative and be proactive
3. Highly analytical & problem-solving qualities
4. Detail-oriented and precise