What you will do
1. Develop software for production process automation.
2. Develop HMI for plants and machines.
3. Develop and maintain vision systems.
4. Support the deployment and production testing of new software or resolve any technical problems.
5. Help with IT infrastructure management when needed.
1. You have at least 1 year of experience in object-oriented programming, preferably C# in a Visual Studio environment
2. You have experience with Microsoft .NET framework.
3. You’re keen on learning more about applied computer science in the industrial field.
4. You’re able to translate business needs into technical specifications.
5. You’re capable to work and organize on your own, according to priorities and deadlines.
6. You have at least a basic knowledge of databases (both relational and not).
7. You have a basic knowledge of IT infrastructure management.
8. You’re willing to make short business trips both in Italy and abroad.
9. You have great written and verbal communication skills in English.
Additional preferred technical skills
1. Knowledge of SCADA and human-machine interface systems.
2. Knowledge of computational geometry.
3. Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and SMB protocols.
4. Basic knowledge of servers and hardware.
1. National contract: Grafici Editori PMI.
2. RAL €41,000+ (depending on experience).
3. Assistance to relocating near Buti (PI), Italy.
4. Additional signing bonus: € 2,500.
Place of work: Buti (PI), Italy.
Type of contract: Full Time.