C# Software Developer
Aris Technologies is hiring a C# .NET / SQL Developer to help conceive, design and build the software products that form the online casino gaming stack.
We're opening a new .NET and SQL Server development hub in Bristol, bringing scope to shape new and meaningful roles around skillful people and we'll be pleased to tell you more about our work - even if you aren't considering changing jobs right away.
Our software products underpin many of the biggest and most popular online casinos worldwide. Our approach to innovation enables us to do big things from a relatively small team. We enjoy a close relationship with Microsoft, earning our place as a Most Valuable Contributor and contributing advancements through the Technology Adoption Program.
We're about secure coding practices, bullet-proof infrastructure and writing great software that's enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of players around the world. We use technology to its fullest potential and we take the time to plan, to engineer well and reflect.
We offer a technical coding-focused role where you can fulfill aspirations around full stack or back end coding, without limitation. You will always have a voice and can help define our roadmaps, influence technology and tooling choice, lead on software design and, if you wish, you can build new skills around any of; architecture, infrastructure, automation, mentoring, innovation and helping us find ways better ways of working.
We look forward to exploring the kind of role we can shape around you.
Upcoming projects within the team
- Redesigning and refactoring large aspects of our cashier system product
- Comprehensive new functionality and dashboards
- Advancing our online transaction processing system
- Improving usability - building upon our mobile-first approach
- Building APIs and integrating with wallets, payment services, currencies and cryptos
- Integrating our portfolio of games into more of the world’s leading gaming brands
We're looking for
- Familiarity with C# - even if it hasn't been your primary language; or for a more senior role, strongly adept with C#
- A good grasp of Web application development; you may bring - or be keen to gain - skills around; WPF, WCF, threading, microservices etc.
- Technology agnostic, positive about exploring new concepts and learning
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, OO coding and web services
- Good familiarity with SQL Server / T-SQL
- An understanding of cloud or distributed systems
- Someone who works inclusively, supports others and who shares knowledge
- You may be considering C# .NET jobs in Bristol such as: Back End .NET Developer | Full Stack Web Application Developer | .NET Software Engineer | C# Developer | C# Software Engineer | Enterprise Application Developer | SQL Server Developer etc.
Our current technology mix - we'll welcome your influence
Salary and benefits
- £35,000 - £60,000+ negotiable - we're keeping an open mind
- Quarterly bonus: personal and company performance based
- Flexible working environment - shaped to help you work at your best
- Partially remote working once up to speed
- Flexible holidays | pension | medical and dental insurance | physio each month
- Discretionary professional and industry certifications | workstation of your choice | optional standing desks | encouraged to attend conferences and meetups | fresh fruit and snacks | discretionary support on travel season tickets - or, for those further afield, relocation assistance
Even if your CV isn't ready, please talk with Andrew at techfolk to find out more:
0117 318 2447 | hello[at]techfolk.co.uk | [at]we_are_techfolk
RECRUITERS: Aris Technology has selected techfolk as our recruitment partner and cold calling and speculative applications are not welcomed.