C#.Net Developer - Leading Charity, Slough - £25 - £41k + Excellent Package
C# Developer required by a leading charitable organisation based in Slough to take on a challenging greenfield development role working across a variety of different projects.
My client is a highly regarded provider of services within the educational sector with a reputation for informing and influencing policy at the highest level.
They have evolved to become a technology service provider and are constantly pushing to develop innovative new solutions which provide a positive impact.
They offer a flexible and highly supportive working enviroment which values professional development whilst understanding the importance of work/life balance.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a challenging new role within a talented development team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing web/windows applications in C# / .NET
- Working with relational databases.
- Querying datasets from relational databases.
- Ensuring all applications are developed using secure development principles and are thoroughly tested prior to release.
- Maintaining, supporting and updating current and future applications.
- Ensuring all system documentation is up-to-date.
- Undertaking other duties commensurate with the role including covering for other team members.
My client is looking for an individual who has gained some experience in the following areas:
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language such as C#, Java etc.
- Ideally some experience of using relational databases, including knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies.
They also use cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS, so this would be a good opportunity to gain or further develop experience in this area.
Based in fantastic offices near Central Slough with ample free parking and regular team events and activities, this is a really good opportunity to build and progress your career over the long-term.