As an Algorithmic Trading Developer you will work on our proprietary trading system implementing strategies in C++ across the APAC region. You will be collaborating with a small team of programmers and traders evolving our business logic and surrounding infrastructure. This diverse role is responsible for strategy implementation so collaborative experience in a front office like environment is important.
- Design, develop and test proprietary trading software.
- Collaborate with Traders to develop, maintain and enhance trading models, algorithms and systems.
- Build out real time trade management and risk analysis.
- Work cross-functionally with engineers to improve the technical infrastructure.
- Support the infrastructure that you have built.
- University degree, preferably in computer science or engineering, or related fields
Experience and skills
- 3-12 years’ experience with C++ within a professional environment
- Experience with C++ optimization in a performance sensitive environment. Background in High Frequency Trading or other latency sensitive industry is essential.
- Understanding of the business requirements for trading systems
- An avid interest in securities and trading, and the creative drive to help design and optimize trading strategies
- Collaborated with traders and quants to develop and maintain models, algorithms and systems
- Proficiency in C and C# would be advantageous
- Proficient in English
- Solid communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- A keen interest in new developments in programming languages and relevant technologies
Process of Interview:
- Shortlisted candidate will be asked to take an online coding test.
- Depending on online test result there will be 3-4 rounds of interview (to gauge your genuine interest, knowledge & personality).
- An exciting informal & cordial environment wherein you will work collaboratively with experienced programmers and traders; all focused on creating innovative solutions that position the firm for the future.
- A good monthly salary, plus an annual performance-based bonus. We reserve a fixed part of our business results for our bonus pool. The difference you make for Ingensoma Arbitrage Pte Limited will be rewarded by a share in our profits.
How to Apply
- Please send your resume along with cover letter in English.
- Kindly mention your visa status in Singapore (Citizen /Permanent Residence/ Need Work Visa).
- You can reach out to our corporate recruiter Deepti Singh at +65 67139534 for updates.
Regret but due to high volume application, only shortlisted candidate will be notified about their entry into hiring process.