Business Information Systems Specialist with Specialization in ETL Development (m/f/d)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You’re looking to use your skills in a team of motivated individuals, and work on groundbreaking applications.
- You have successfully completed your studies in business informatics, computer science, or business administration fields, or have a comparable qualification.
- You are well versed in object-oriented programming in Java and also have good knowledge in database and SQL areas.
- Ideally, you have good knowledge of business administration, particularly in accounting.
- A high willingness to learn, a strong ability to work in a team, and customer focus are amongst your main attributes.
- You have very good written and spoken English skills.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You’ll develop interfaces (ETL processes based on Java and SQL) using our revolutionary software platform and, as a member of our team, will accompany the entire development cycle, from the conceptual design phase to the finished interface.
- A committed, friendly team with over 50 experienced colleagues in software development alone.
- An area of responsibility that interests you personally and offers a wide range of professional development opportunities.
- A professional training program in which you will be gradually familiarized with the software and your future tasks, including an OCA certification as a Java programmer and an MTA certification as a database developer.
- The possibility to acquiremore knowledge in the areas of business administration and accounting.
THESE BENEFITS ARE WAITING FOR YOU
- great employee events
- company pension scheme
- health promotion
- flexible working hours
- exclusive employee discounts
We are looking forward to receiving your application with your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Annemarie Lahn or Jasmin Benndorf.
Tel. +49 30 469 910-0