If your company uses boring technologies, REACT!
Our client is a young successful Start-Up located in Frankfurt called which is developing and running job matching platforms, where people get automatically matched to a fitting job posting. It doesn’t work like usual job boards like Stepstone etc. each of their platforms is focusing on one occupation.
- You are developing their platform in frontend or full-stack
- You make decisions with your team about architecture and technology
- You are writing tests to ensure the stability of the code
- You refactor code and make it more simple and elegant
- You review pull requests of other devs – You give and receive feedback
How you will work:
- The tech stack is always up to date!
- Your team is a small international team with 6 developers from Germany/Russia/Slovakia
- You have flexible hours with a minimum of four days / 32hours per week
- You’re an independent, structured and diligent worker
- You search for the root cause of problems and fix that instead of slapping on a band-aid
- You write clean, composable and testable code - You’re a team player who communicates proactively – especially when working remotely – about what you’re doing and about the current status of your tasks you’re working on. You add your informed opinion to a discussion so that as a team we can make the right decision
- You find problems before they occur and propose solutions for our challenges - You like to follow and stay up to date on current developments in your field of expertise
- You take on responsibility and accountability for your work
Did we arouse your interest?
Then send us your application with CV and experience/knowledge by e-mail to [email protected] We are happy to help you with questions under the number +49 69-273166610! We look forward to receiving your application.