Join us and work with Google.
As a global solution provider for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) we primarily focus on the Asian market, but besides that we are eager to spread the cloud culture across Europe and the USA as well. Therefore, we are looking for a Big Data Architect who agrees that cloud is the future. Are you also passionate about big data and the cloud? If yes, then keep reading.
This role will suit you, if you
- believe that data is unquestionably useful.
- like to bridge real business problems and complex technical challenges.
- want to work with A+ colleagues and the region's most experienced GCP developers.
- have known for a long time why the cloud is undoubtedly the future and you can’t understand why many people don’t see this yet.
- want to participate in spreading the cloud culture in Hungary and internationally as well.
- don’t just absorb knowledge, but at the same time also like sharing it with others.
You will be responsible for
- above all advising our customers in developing a winning cloud strategy.
- understanding our clients’ needs and translating them into a feasible big data solution design.
- architecting and creating ETL processes and data warehouses on GCP platforms.
- using the Google Cloud SDK (Java and/or Python and command line) every day.
- providing technical support in pre-sales.
- holding technical training sessions for our customers.
- solving seemingly unsolvable problems by using innovative cloud services and technologies.
- having a deep understanding of Google Cloud Platform tools and keeping up-to-date with what’s new in the cloud.
You will need
- a minimum of 5 years of Java and/or Python development experience.
- strong SQL knowledge.
- an ability to detect the unknown path leading step-by-step to the solution.
- a systematic and quick-thinking approach to your work.
- creative problem-solving skills.
- a learning attitude.
- good communication skills in English.
- client-facing skills and consulting experience.
- the ambition to mentor and review code.
It would be nice if you also have
- cloud and/or big data experience.
- knowledge of visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etc.).
- your own pet project, which you started from scratch.
- a fondness for travel.
In return, we offer you
- deliver innovative projects with cutting-edge technology.
- work with Google Professional Services.
- learn as part of your job (company-level knowledge management, Google technical certifications).
- become a certified Google trainer.
- maintain a healthy work-life balance (flexible working hours, home-office potential).
- travel to cool places, such as Singapore.
What our team loves about working at Aliz
- “We have projects from Singapore to San Francisco. Due to the complex challenges mixed with the latest technologies, it’s an engineering heaven.”
- “Our flat organization structure is the most noteworthy.”
- “We are always in the first line to use Google enterprise solutions, so I feel we are pioneers in a pioneering industry.”
- “VR room. I love it.”