We are looking for a backend engineer, that will be part of the team developing the SCADAguardian family of Products.
As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to develop ground-breaking technology for Industrial Cybersecurity--where Deep Packet Inspection and Artificial Intelligence are used together with Agile Methodologies to build our product.
As a backend engineer, you will actively contribute to the C++ application performing real-time Deep Packet Inspection of network traffic.
We appreciate reverse engineering skills applied to network protocols.
Skills & Requirements
- Languages: C++, Ruby as a plus
- Technologies: PostgreSQL knowledge is a plus
- Networking (TCP/IP,UDP, …)
- Automated Testing experience(TDD,BDD, etc)
- Field experience with Agile Methodologies
- automate everything, so that humans can concentrate on the interesting stuff
- continuous personal improvement, we encourage to attend conferences and offer training classes
- software quality is our main concern
- friendly and informal environment
- flexible work hours
- generous vacation plan
- free coffee
- new MacBook Pro + Monitor on hire
- paid relocation to Switzerland