What makes working with us fun?
You will be one of the full-time backend Python developers of Dutch Analytics; actively contributing in the design, development, maintenance and support of our existing and next generation products and services. You will play a key role in developing our state-of-the-art data science and model hosting platform, allowing you to work with the latest cloud and big data technologies. Besides that, you are going to be part of an agile and multidisciplinary team of data scientists and software engineers, giving you plenty opportunities to grow your experience and explore new technologies.
- 2+ years experience in Python development.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Proven experience with designing, developing, testing and supporting production grade software.
- Experience with cloud computing services and concepts (GCP or AWS).
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with using and administering SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, GCP BigQuery).
- Experience with streaming data architectures and messaging services such as RabbitMQ.
- Affinity with big data and data science concepts is a plus.
- Curious, resourceful and a quick learner. You enjoy experimenting and won’t give up easily!
- Strong communication and team-player abilities.
- Professional proficiency in English and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- A hands-on working mentality.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an international and enthusiastic team in a fast-growing start up, building great things together!
- Room for self-development
- The hardware and software that you need
- Regular team activities, trips, drinks and a pool competition
- Office in an excellent location in The Hague, next to train station Laan van NOI
- A competitive salary
- Apply. Send us your CV and motivation to apply for the job. We will get in touch asap!
- Phone interview. We get to know each other and you can ask us anything about Dutch Analytics and the job.
- Interview. You visit our office so we can really get to know you.
- Assessments. To check whether you like the job and test your analytical skills you have to do an assessment.
- Job offer. We will make you an offer you can’t refuse!