Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and big data to create reactive and personalized experiences in the real world. Imagine a future where you only get confronted with relevant information - always perceived as a positive experience. That’s exactly what we strive for.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven marketing technology for personalized and fully-automated customer interaction. The mission is to merge the physical and online world seamlessly and to cover the whole customer journey. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help us shape our success story?
Join our team as a (Senior) Backend Engineer:
- Develop new features for our cloud-based marketing and analytics platform
- Improve existing features to maximize performance and reliability
- Write clean, testable, efficient, and self-documented code
- Actively participate in the analysis and discussion of business requirements with other team members
- Discuss technical details of concrete business problems with the team to find the best solution
- Be an active member in an interdisciplinary team of developers and designers
- BSc / MSc degree in computer science, software engineering, a similar field or multiple years of experience working as a software engineer
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Experience in developing RESTful web services
- Experience in working with message brokers and queues in high throughput (e.g., RabbitMQ, Kinesis, Celery)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Microservices and Docker
- Experience with continuous integration, agile software development, and testing
- A good communicator who is fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with Django or Flask is a plus
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- A truly innovative product and a modern stack (incl. cloud-based infrastructure, machine learning, serverless computing, big data analytics)
- The opportunity to strongly impact the future of Advertima
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace among tech-giants and innovative startups in Mindspace in the heart of Berlin
- Competitive salary and phantom stock options
Ready for the mission? Don’t keep us in suspense.