Join us in building a virtual bank from scratch using cloud native technologies. We're a fast-growing team solving exciting problems and delivering high quality products in small, interdisciplinary teams. We’re applying the learnings from Google, Twitter and Netflix to build the next generation of banking.
What exciting things will you be doing?
- Greenfield development!
- continuous improvement of our existing systems.
- Our technology stack is predominantly Kotlin but our architecture allows for using the most appropriate language to solve a given problem.
- Develop RESTful APIs and event driven microservices using Kafka.
- Use Kubernetes and Docker to schedule and run microservices.
- Write high quality, maintainable code using TDD and DDD.
- Store data in PostgreSQL and S3.
- Leverage our elastic AWS infrastructure.
- Practice continuous integration and delivery.
You build it, you run it.
Who are we looking for?
- Preferably fluent with Kotlin, Java or Scala, but polyglots welcome.
- Solid experience in back-end development.
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.