Develop the future of journalism with us!
We are CeleraOne: A team of highly motivated software developers, architects and mathematicians with diverse backgrounds – from machine learning, routing algorithms and signal processing to compiler technology and theoretical mathematics. We combine our knowledge to improve the technology behind CeleraOne’s paywalls, real-time analytics and machine learning models to support newspaper publishers in Europe like Axel Springer or NZZ Mediengruppe.
Permanent full-time position in Berlin, Germany
ABOUT THE JOB
- Design and implementation of our Python-based REST API
- Working on our storage layer based on MongoDB
- Working with our technology stack, which includes Pyramid, Colander, Cornice, Nginx, OpenResty, Lua, Buildout and Robot Framework
- Supporting implementation of specific requirements to the existing Continuous Integration system
- Working in agile software development teams and participating in SCRUM activities (sprint planning, daily stand-ups, etc.)
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least two years of experience with production systems written in Python
- Excellent knowledge of Python and HTTP REST APIs
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Good command of English (fluent in written and spoken), German is a plus
- Solution-oriented way of working
- Initiative and ability to work independently
WHY JOIN US?
- Professional and friendly international team
- Full transparency of the company's strategy
- Modern technology stack
- Central location in Berlin
- Flexible working hours
- High-level trainings and language classes
- Public transport ticket
- Free coffee, fruits, soft drinks, etc.
- team events and BBQs
We’re growing and looking for support!
Do you want to grow with us? Please send your application in German or English, including your résumé or CV, certificates, salary expectations and availability
Please find our data protection declaration within the scope of applicants on our career website: http://www.celeraone.com/en/careers