We are looking for a Backend Developer (m/f/d) for the expansion of our team in Munich.
We are a tech startup from Munich in the B2B SaaS area. We develop and implement cloud software solutions for the automatic optimization of the entire transport logistics. Smartlane offers an intelligent interface linking complex logistics processes in order to analyze, transparently present and significantly reduce transport costs among others. Our vision is to build a global leader in this space.
We are looking for a Backend Developer (m/f/d) who will make the big product vision a reality with us.
Your tasks in our team:
- You create valuable new features for the Smartlane Transport Intelligence
- You are actively involved in improving our technology so that customers can seamlessly integrate Smartlane in their processes
- You are working on quality assurance for backend development: creating and running automated tests
- Your development is optimized for fast-access, high concurrency, and high availability
- You have a very good knowledge of Python, databases (at best PostgreSQL) and web technologies (especially Flask, REST APIs)
- You have already worked at least 2 years in a professional and dynamic development team with a comparable tech stack
- You know Linux and Scripting very well
- You bring strong software development & architecture skills
- You have experience with container technologies, especially Docker in cloud environments
- You are highly motivated and work responsibly in an agile startup environment
- You are fluent in English and you can at least have basic conversations in German
What awaits you at Smartlane:
- Flexible working hours and a friendly working atmosphere
- Highest appreciation of your performance and the goal of building a talented team for a sustainable, long-term track record
- Support for education and trainings to further develop your professional and personal skills
- Good coffee, tea, drinks, cereals and fruits for free
- Free membership in UrbanSportsClub