The candidate will be fully immersed in a young and challenging engineering team. The job will be in Milan - Italy - and the presence is fundamental.
Mercurius combines mature technologies with cutting edge ones, ensuring the candidate a fast professional growth and to stay up to date with the latest tech trends.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Integrate new sophisticated trading strategies
- Make interfaces and integrate algorithms written in other languages
- Design and Develop a microservices environment based on events
- Practice Agile practices such as Test Driven Development, CI and CD
- Collaborate with data scientist to enable the feature extraction/collection
The all the applications must be designed and developed with security in mind.
- Good software engineering skills and proven track record (2+ years experience) in building automated, scalable web applications
- You have a good understanding of database technologies and you know the practical and theoretical difficulties of building software on top of distributed systems
- Good in Java, SQL, bash scripts
- Interest in Agile practices such as TDD, CI and CD
- Interest on refactoring techniques and code quality principles
- Knowledge on OOP Design Patterns
- Knowledge on Spring Boot
- Good with Version Control Systems such as GIT
- Excellent attention to detail and team player
- BS (MS preferred) in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Knowledge on Funcional Programming languages such as Scala
- Knowledge of at least two of following languages: Python, Ruby, R, C++
- Interest in sports betting or trading
- DevOps practices
The offer will be made based on candidate proven skills