UrbanHunt is a technology start-up by IIT graduates with a vision of disrupting offline shopping experience. It is a location-based mobile platform to help shoppers find their favorite fashion and lifestyle products from nearby shops and outlets. We are looking for someone who will own the backend architecture and database management. It will include following things:
- Build a robust, easy-to-use content and inventory management system to upload and curate data.
- Optimize CMS for maximum efficiency and minimum lag time, address and fix the issues.
- Design and implement the APIs that our app would communicate to and integrate CMS with enterprise ERP and POS software.
- Interact closely with the Product and Marketing teams to make the necessary change.
- Own the development timelines and roadmap.