ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
The Catalog/Search Team works to deliver products to consumers that are relevant, up to date, and are relevant. The catalog is an evolving collection of product information, data, and metadata. We are in search of a Catalog Systems Engineer. This is a full-time position located in San Francisco and reports to the Senior Manager, Catalog, ShopStyle. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work on world class product catalog, improving quality, scalability, and adding features
- Develop and integrate analytic classifiers to improve catalog attribute quality
- Develop a catalog data ingestion pipeline using cloud services
- Improve catalog quality by using metrics and web tools to monitor and update products
- BS in Computer Science (CS) with 3+ year of professional experience
- Backend development with some frontend experience
- Experience with production databases (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- MS in CS with a focus in systems, machine learning, or information retrieval
- Experience with AWS, including SQS, S3, Elastic Beanstalk
- Experience with angular, or other frontend web framework
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.