Are you looking to work on a big, meaty project? Are you ready to make a dent in the Universe? Can you bring the Force with you? If yes, this is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a growing startup and work alongside some of the most innovative people in the industry.
We‘re looking for a Back-End Developer (m/f/d) capable of taking mobile application design to the next level. Because you’ll be joining us at the beginning of our journey, you’ll have the unique opportunity to not only shape your role at Quoori, but also be part of the DNA that Quoori will be known for.
Who You Are:
You're a brilliant problem solver, self-starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for your work. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about being part of our journey.
- Deliver innovative, engaging cloud products on mobile devices and mobile web apps
- Lead the way on project architecture and database structure while utilizing best practices in performance, stability, scalability, and security
- Work closely with front-end developers across the organization to continuously improve our ability to deliver awesome mobile experiences quickly
- Contribute to concept development with multi-disciplinary teams of developers, creatives, and producers
- Analyze and evolve components to scale and address new requirements
Required Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- At least 2 years of experience as a back-end-developer
- Must have experience with server-side-programming-languages like Golang and Java. (Most interesting to us is hands-on Golang experience)
- Experience in multi-cloud architecture and knowledge of edge computing
- Experience in designing, deploying and running 24/7 services at a production level
- Creative problem solving; independent (and team!) thinking
- Great communication skills
- Basic knowledge of emergent technologies like Machine Learning and Big Data
- Proficient in English - We are located in Hamburg. Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco
Nice to Haves
- Linux experience
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience in emerging technologies: Voice, AI, and VR are on your radar.
Why you’ll love working at Quoori:
- There’s excitement every day around building a revolutionary new product for a huge market
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up, with smart and passionate colleagues
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on innovative products
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Transparent company culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to learn and grow with some of the brightest people in the industry
About Quoori Inc.:
Founded in 2018, Quoori is a team of entrepreneurs, designers, and engineers working on a solution to improve our personal digital experience. We are building a global digital ecosystem that respects people’s time, privacy, and individuality while improving our everyday lives. Privately held, Quoori has offices in Hamburg and San Francisco (HQ). Our team, now 30 strong, comes from companies such as Adobe, Apple, Facebook, HTC, Orange, Pixar and more. Together we’re passionate about pushing the limits of what can be done with frontier technologies. We can’t wait to tell you more, but right now we’re keeping things under wraps until launch.